Wednesday, September 20, 2023

God See Our Tears

By Kay Heitsch

Years ago, people thought nothing of allowing their children to walk downtown to buy something.
I was around six or seven when I took this doll in a doll stroller and walked to town. I decided to take the doll out of the stroller on the way. When I did, her arm fell off. I was devastated and began to cry.
As I was walking home, I passed an alley. I noticed a man working in a shop. So I walked up to the guy, tears streaming down my face, and asked if he could fix my doll's arm.
He took the doll, found a tool, and reattached the arm. I was so happy!
God sees our tears. I don't know if I uttered a prayer, but my tears reached God's heart.
Our Bible verse says. Tears are prayers, too. They travel to God when we can't speak. Psalm 56:8
Our tears are prayers. They do travel to God when we can't speak. I found that out that day many years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment