Thursday, June 22, 2023

Don't Take It For Granted

By Kay Heitsch

Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Please don't take it for granted. ~ Thankful Day Quotes ~
We take so much for granted. How many times when we wake up do we even give it another thought? I know I don't. I get up and begin my day. Maybe later, I'll remember to be thankful, but not always.
Yesterday, I wrote about a family member who went to bed thinking he would wake up but never did. Boy, this got my attention.
Our Bible verse says, Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
We should thank the LORD for waking us up for another day. He is so good to us, and His faithful love endures forever.
Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Please don't take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment