Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Do You Not Know?

By Kay Heitsch

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. Inspirational Health Quotes!
It is so important to take care of our health. Many people only think about their health once something wrong happens. They say health is the new wealth. I believe that!
I am in the last third of my journey on Earth. I want to be strong, healthy, and feel good. To do that, I know there are certain things I need to do. Eating healthy and exercising are two of them. I try not to take good health for granted.
Our Bible verse says. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. 1 Corinthians 6:19 NIV
Well, we know now! Jesus paid the price! Our bodies are the temples of His Holy Spirit. It's up to us to take care of our bodies for our spiritual and human lives.
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment