Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Get Up Eight

By Kay Heitsch

Fall down seven times, get up eight. ~ Encouraging Quotes ~
There are times when we all disappoint ourselves with our behavior. Yesterday late afternoon was one of those times for me.
After an afternoon of shopping, we stopped and bought mulch. After unloading several bags, Bill left to buy more. I opened one bag of our usual brand of mulch, and it had changed! To me, it mainly looked like sawdust!
So, to make a long story short, we put this mulch down anyway. Let's say I wasn't in a very happy mood. To make matters worse, my throat was itching, my lips tingling, my ears clogged, and my chest hurt. But it was down!
Today's Bible verse says, Even if good people fall seven times, they will get back up. Proverbs 24:16 CEV
Today is a new day! I may have fallen yesterday, but I'm up today with the Lord's help!
Fall down seven times, get up eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment