Friday, February 24, 2023

Your Work Will Be Rewarded

By Kay Heitsch

Don't give up! ~ Motivational Quotes ~
Yesterday, on our 54th anniversary, we had our doctor's appointment for our yearly check-ups.
I've never had too much trouble with my weight, but I wanted to lose a few pounds before this appointment. So I have been diligent with my eating habits, walking on the treadmill, doing ball exercises, etc.
Surprisingly, I weighed 3 pounds less on the doctor's scale than ours at home! My blood pressure was 116/69. I even was able to buy a size 2 pair of jeans. Oh, happy day!
Our Bible verse says, "Be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:7 NIV
I am happy I didn't give up on this goal, and my work was rewarded.
Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment