Saturday, February 25, 2023

God Will

By Kay Heitsch

God will give strength for every battle, wisdom for every decision, and peace that passes understanding. ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
Knowing that God loves us so much that when we ask, He will give us whatever we need can help us relax. I try to remember this when I get in stressful situations.
Going to the doctor is one of those situations. I'm in good health, which is good since I get uptight for my yearly check-ups. Some people call it white coat syndrome, but for whatever reason, my BP goes up from what it is at home. So I put this bit of advice into practice this week, and my BP was like it was at home. 116/69.
Our Bible verse says, But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength. 2 Timothy 4:17 NLT.
Yep, I knew the Lord was with me, giving me strength and allowing me to relax and stay peaceful.
God will give strength for every battle, wisdom for every decision, and peace that passes understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment