Friday, February 17, 2023

Write It Down

By Kay Heitsch

Don't make excuses; make progress because sometimes you have to encourage yourself. ~ Motivational Quotes
Do you have a goal you want to achieve? If you do, don't make excuses; make progress. Sometimes you may need to encourage yourself. Of course, it's nice to have other people who will cheer us on, but in the long run, we need to find ways to motivate ourselves.
Our Bible verse says, Write the vision and make it plain. Habakkuk 2:2
When we have a vision, something we want to accomplish, this verse says to write it down and make it plain. This is very helpful in encouraging us to reach our goals.
I have a goal. Each day I write down on a calendar what I have done to make progress toward my goal. I make it plain, and I encourage myself this way.
Don't make excuses; make progress because sometimes you have to encourage yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment