Saturday, February 18, 2023

I Will Say

 I Will Say By Kay Heitsch

Words matter. And the words that matter most are the ones you say to yourself. ~Inspriational Quotes
We can help ourselves with our words. For example, I helped a woman who had had a stroke several years ago. She talked to herself out loud to help her remember what she was doing. I found her method very helpful. Of course, we don't always need to talk out loud if other people are around, but we sure can if we're alone.
Another way to encourage ourselves is to say Bible verses out loud. When we do, we can make them personal. It is amazing how doing this will encourage us on our journey.
Our Bible verse says, "I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:2 NIV
This verse says I will say so I can see it's important to say words that will help and encourage us.
Words matter. And the words that matter most are the ones you say to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment