Monday, December 19, 2022

We Make Time

By Kay Heitsch

We all make time for what we feel is important in our lives. ~ Whether You Feel Like It Or Not Quotes ~
If we know the importance of something, we will do it whether we feel like it or not. This is so true! I know I need to exercise and stretch every day. Do I always feel like doing it? No, I don't, but I need to if I want to feel good physically and mentally.
Our Bible verse says, "But you, brothers and sisters, do not grow weary in doing what is right." 2 Thessalonians 3:13 NET Bible
It can be challenging to do what is right. But if we know it's essential for our well-being, we can do it with the LORD's help whether we feel like it or not. We will make time!
We all make time for what we feel is important in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment