Sunday, December 18, 2022

Empty Folders

By Kay Heitsch

Sometimes the Lord calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child. ~ Finding Peace In A Storm Quotes ~
Imagine my shock when I went to my Hotmail account today to find all my folders were empty! Last night, Veronica asked for a recipe; nothing was there today when I went to my recipe folder. In fact, everything I have saved for at least 15 years in folders is gone! All my stories etc., folders are empty!
As you might know, I began to feel upset! But I started to think, thank you, Lord, how I did have enough sense to make hard copies of some of the things in the folders, but of course, not everything. At some point, this storm will pass, but I pray until it does, I will keep calm.
Our Bible verses say, May the LORD bless and protect you. May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you. May the LORD show you His favor and give you His peace. Numbers 6:24-26
The LORD has blessed and protected me. Getting upset is not good for my health. I believe He's smiling since I'm trying to let not my heart be troubled, and He is giving me peace.
Sometimes the Lord calms the storm. Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

No comments:

Post a Comment