Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Time Well Spent

By Kay Heitsch

When you take time with God and listen to His voice, He renews your strength and enables you to handle life. ~ Inspirational Quotes
It's incredible what happens to our minds and physical bodies when we spend time with the LORD. I have found this to be true in my life. It is time well spent!
Years ago, a construction worker watched me walking every day and asked where I got all my energy from. I told him I spent time with the LORD, the Creator of the Universe. He was surprised at my answer, but it was the truth.
Our Bible verse says, But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 BSB
When we trust the LORD and spend time with Him, He will renew our strength.
When you take time with God and listen to His voice, He renews your strength and enables you to handle life.

No comments:

Post a Comment