Thursday, June 16, 2022

Stop Empowering Fear

By Kay Heitsch.
Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you. ~ Face Your Fear For God Is With You Quotes ~
Fear has no extraordinary power unless we empower it by giving into it. Then, we can face our fear and stop allowing our minds to hold us captive.
Our Bible verse says, Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NLT
When we know we are loved, God will take care of us, and He is always with us, we can stop allowing the feelings of fear or worry to hold our minds captive. Fear has no power over us when we keep our focus on God.
Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment