Monday, April 11, 2022

Seeing Totally Different

I've learned that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different. ~ Seeing Things Differently Quotes~
This morning bright and early, I had cataract eye surgery on my right eye. Two weeks ago, I had the left eye taken care of.
It is incredible the difference in the way things look now since the surgery is over. How things looked before the surgery now look totally different. It's not just two other people; that see things differently, but before and after eye surgery is also very accurate.
Our Bible verse says, Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in Your instructions. Psalm 119:18 NLT
We can ask the Lord to open our eyes to see the wonderful truths He has for us to see. When we do, we may be surprised by what we will see.
I've learned that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment