Sunday, March 27, 2022

God Is Knocking

The Lord is knocking at the door of our hearts. Have we put a sign on the door saying, Do not disturb? ~ God Is Knocking ~
Have you ever seen the picture of Jesus standing at the door knocking? In this picture, there is not a doorknob on His side. Therefore if the door is going to be opened, it has to come from the inside.
Today's Bible verse says Listen! I am standing and knocking at your door. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and eat together. Revelation 3:20
I like to find Bible verses that are my birth date. This verse is one of them, 3-20.
The Lord is standing at our heart's doors and knocking. We need to open the door and welcome Him in. He will come in and begin a personal relationship with us when we do. What a way to live!
The Lord is knocking at the door of our hearts. Have we put a sign on the door saying, Do not disturb?

No comments:

Post a Comment