Thursday, February 17, 2022

Even If...

by Kay Heitsch

The world's love says, "I'll love you IF... but God's love says "I'll love you EVEN IF... ~ Understanding God's Love Quotes ~.
Understanding God's love isn't easy for us at times. We are used to the kind of love that says, "I'll love you IF...but God's love is not like that. God's love says, "I'll love you EVEN IF..."
Our Bible verse says, And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. Ephesians 3:18 NLT
As God's people, we can ask for the power to understand how wide, how high, how high, and how deep God's love is for us. We will find that nothing can separate us from God's love. (See Romans 8:39)
The world's love says, "I'll love you IF... but God's love says, "I'll love you EVEN IF...

No comments:

Post a Comment