Saturday, January 15, 2022

Praise God In The Storm

by Kay Heitsch

When the going gets tough, praise God in the storm. ~ Quotes ~
This past December was one of the most challenging months in my life. I won't go into what happened, but the whole month was one difficult situation after another. The month ended with one of my best friends dying unexpectedly.
What is interesting is the way I watched the LORD guide me through every situation. He sent me friends who stood by me all along the way. I found quotes that spoke directly to me. I started to say, "Help me, Jesus." The next thing that came to my mind was singing old hymns. Now, this was a new one!
Our Bible verse says, "Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again, I will praise Him." Psalm 45:5
As I put my hope in God, I saw how He was helping me through this difficult time. Then, when I began to sing and praise Him for all, He was doing, I began to see how singing was helping me weather the storm when the going got tough.
When the going gets tough, praise God in the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment