Sunday, January 16, 2022

BELIEVE

by Kay Heitsch

Always BELIEVE that something good is going to happen. Then watch for God to show out in your life.
We bought a plaque that says BELIEVE at Kroger before Christmas. I had no idea what this simple word BELIEVE would mean to me when I hung it up.
December was a difficult month. However, every time I walked up or down the stairs I looked out the window and saw this word BELIEVE it gave me hope, joy, and peace.
Our Bible verse says, May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing. Romans 15:13
As I kept believing God filled me with hope, joy, and peace. I knew tough times never last but tough people do with God's help. I believed God would bring good out of every situation.
Always BELIEVE that something good is going to happen. Then watch for God to show out in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment