Friday, January 28, 2022

Pain Into Gain

by Kay Heitsch

One of the best things we can do is give God our pain and let Him turn it into a gain. ~ Pain To Gain Quotes ~
I can speak from experience about this because I have seen this work in my life. When our son, Todd, died instantly in a car accident, I was devastated. I didn't know what to do. It took me a while, but after trying to handle Todd's death on my own, I turned my pain over to the LORD and let Him turn it into a gain.
Our Bible verse says, We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
I have learned that when I turn my pain over to God He can work something good out of it. What was meant for my harm, God can use it for good.
One of the best things we can do is give God our pain and let Him turn it into a gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment