Saturday, January 29, 2022

Love Never Dies

by Kay Heitsch

God is with us in every season of our lives. Nothing can separate us from God's love. Love never dies. ~ Quotes ~
Today is a memorial service for my friend, Vicki. We have been friends for 57 years. Vicki and I have had many fun times together, and we have also shared some sorrowful times. One being we both had our sons die unexpectedly. When Vicki's son died, I reminded her that love never dies. For me, this has always been a comfort.
Our Bible verses say, For everything, there is a season.
A time for every activity under heaven. A time to mourn and a time to dance. A time to cry and a time to laugh. Ecclesiastes 3
There certainly is a season for everything. Vicki and I shared some fun times dancing and laughing. I will remember the laughs we shared and our texting almost every day. But, I'm also going to remind myself that love never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment