Saturday, September 25, 2021

Today I Choose

by Kay Heitsch

Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy unless you choose to be happy. ~ Choose To Be Happy Quotes ~
Do I really believe that you can choose to be happy? Yes, I most certainly do. For example, I found the following Bible verse right after Todd died in a car accident. When I read it, I knew, with the LORD's help, I could choose to be happy.
Today's Bible verse says, This is the day which the LORD has made; let's rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 NASB
When I read this verse, I knew I had a choice. I could choose to dwell on the fact that my child was dead and be miserable, or I could choose to find something to be thankful for and be happy.
Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy unless you choose to be happy. The choice is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment