Thursday, February 18, 2021

Your Thoughts

by Kay Heitsch

You can not always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts. ~ Quotes ~
We may believe we can't control how we think, but we can. When some negative thought comes to our mind, we can immediately replace that thought with something else. We may need to do it more than once, but do it however many times it takes.
Our Bible verse is a favorite of mine. "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23 GNT
It was a great day when I read this verse in the Bible. Believe it or not, I didn't realize the power I had over my thoughts. Once I did, my life began to change for the better.
You can not always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment