Friday, February 19, 2021

Seeing Light

by Kay Heitsch

Hope is seeing light in spite of being surrounded by darkness. ~ Live Purposely Now Quotes ~
When we have hope, we can always see the light no matter how dark it gets. No matter what is going on in our lives we know that the LORD is our hope. We can live purposely now!
Our Bible verse says, "Let Your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in You alone." Psalm 33:22 NLT
With the LORD's unfailing love surrounding us, we can see the light in spite of the darkness. Let's put our hope in the LORD alone.
Hope is seeing light in spite of being surrounded by darkness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay. This is Carolyn (Zima) Howson. I just spent the last 15-20 minutes being encouraged a lot by your faithful, daily posts. What a blessing. In fact, I picked up the phone and dialed your number. No answer. Would you please pray for my brother, Jonathan? He is dealing with stage 4 prostate cancer that has spread to his bones. He has done chemo and radiation--but there is no more that the doctors can offer. He has been leaning on God and so are we as we pray for him. The pain and other challenges are constant. Of course, God can heal him. But we don't see the big picture that He does. Because you understand the loss we may be going to go through, I just wanted to reach out and ask for you to lift Jon, his wife and children, and my now 99-year-old mom, my other brother, David, and myself up in prayer. Maybe we can chat on the phone one day soon. Thanks for your ministry. Gratefully, Carolyn 425-485-0226

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the delay. I only saw your comment today. I certainly will be praying for your brother, Jon and his family. I'll be praying for David and your 99 year old mom. I'll also be praying for you. I'll give you a call soon. Love, Kay

    ReplyDelete