Sunday, February 14, 2021

Who Loves You?

by Kay Heitsch

God loves you! He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you. ~ Dr. Norman V. Peale ~
Thank you, Dr. Peale! It was a wonderful day when I came across Dr. Peale's books at the public library. I was searching for something to fill the void in my life. Dr. Peale opened my eyes to a life worth living. He helped me see what a personal relationship with God would be like.
Our Bible verse says, "God loved the world this way: He gave His only Son so that everyone who believes in Him will not die but will have eternal life." John 3:16 GWT
I was searching for something to fill the void in my life. I found it when I accepted the gift of eternal life through my belief and personal relationship with Him.
God loves you! He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment