Saturday, February 13, 2021

Be the Person

by Kay Heitsch

Rise up and be the person you were designed to be. ~ Quotes ~
If there is anything I want, it's to be the person I was created to be and to do the work God created me to do.
I truly believe God has a unique plan for all our lives. No two people are alike. We are all different, and we all have certain things we are created to do.
I love these Bible verses.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
"And I am certain that God who began the good work within you will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." Philippians 1:6
"There are different abilities to perform service, but the same God gives the ability to all for their service." 1 Corinthians 12:6
There ya go! God has a plan, and His plan is for good. He is the one who has begun a good work in us, and He will finish it. God gives abilities to do the work we're created to do.
Rise up and be the person you were designed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment