Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Thoughts Words and Choices

by Kay Heitsch

You are creating your future by with the thoughts, words, and choices you are making in the present. ~Thoughts Words and Choices Quotes
Our thoughts, words, and choices do have a tremendous impact on our lives. There are many Bible texts telling us that our thoughts actually shape our lives.
Have you ever thought or said, "I'm so sick and tired of this!" Then wondered why you felt sick, tired, and stressed. I have to admit, I have at times.
Today's Bible verse says, "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer."Psalm 19:14
If we thought about whether our thoughts and words were pleasing to the LORD, I believe we would have a more peaceful and wonderful life.
You are creating your future by with the thoughts, words, and choices you are making in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment