Saturday, February 29, 2020

Unnecessary Stress

Worrying about things you can't control only adds to unnecessary stress. ~ Life Quotes To Live By ~
Last week I had a conversation with a friend. I was telling her about a wonderful job a friend we both knew had gotten.
What was interesting was her response. Right away she was very happy. However, she surprised me by saying, "Oh if I had known they needed to find a new job I would have been worried sick."
Can you see she would have given herself added stress over something she couldn't control?
Our Bible verse says, Which of you by being over-anxious can add a single foot to his height? Matthew 6:27 Leave all your worries with Him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Some people would be 10 feet tall if their worrying was added to their height. We should leave all of our worries with the Lord because He cares for us.
Worrying about things you can't control only adds to unnecessary stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment