Friday, February 28, 2020

Negative Thoughts

Sometimes it's not the pain that makes you suffer, it's your own negative thoughts that make things worse. ~ Life Quotes ~
The way we think about something can make all the difference in our lives. What consumes our mind controls our life. Negative thoughts only have one purpose...to destroy you!
Our Bible verse is one I have highlighted in my Bible. "The thought of my pain is bitter poison. I think of it constantly and my spirit is depressed. Yet hope returns when I remember this one thing: The Lord's unfailing love and mercy continues. Lamentations 3:19 TEV
Negative thoughts are bitter poison. They make us feel depressed! Yet when we change our thoughts and think of the Lord's love and mercy we have hope once again.
Sometimes it's not the pain that makes you suffer, it's your own negative thoughts that make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment