Monday, January 27, 2020

What If

What if you met the person you could have become on your last day on earth. ~ You Don't Know What Tomorrow Will Bring Quotes ~
I've been asked what my prayer request was that I put in the Western Wall in Jerusalem. My prayer request was that I would be the person I was created to be and do the work I was created to do. I included all the members of my family.
Our Bible verse says, "For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago." Ephesians 2:10 NLT
There you go. God has good things for each of us to do. God's plans are to give us a future and hope (see Jeremiah 29:11). What I really love is "God gives ability to everyone for their particular service." (see 1 Corinthians 12:6 TEV)
God has good things for each of us to do, His plans are to give us a future and a hope. But best of all is that He will give us the ability to do whatever our particular service is.
What if you met the person you could have become on your last day on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment