Sunday, January 26, 2020

Shift Your Focus

Faith is praising God in the storm. Praising shifts our focus from the problem to the Problem Solver. ~ Praise In The Storm Quotes ~
When we shift our focus from worry to praise we will feel better and we will see things differently. I can honestly say this because I've had to put it into practice many times.
Today's Bible verses say, "I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak His praises. Let all who are discouraged take heart. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together!" Psalm 34:1,2,3.
When we are discouraged and in the storm, we should praise the LORD. I like how this verse says, "Oh magnify the LORD." When we magnify the LORD we are shifting our focus.
Faith is praising God in the storm. Praising shifts our focus from the problem to the Problem Solver.

No comments:

Post a Comment