Thursday, January 9, 2020

Make The First Move And Smile

Let us always make the first move and greet people with a smile.
There are a lot of people who are afraid to make the first move and smile. When we take the time to smile at people it helps them to feel comfortable around us.
I am usually the person who smiles at everyone. I especially do this at Planet Fitness. I understand how a person might feel coming into a situation they are not comfortable with. What I love to see is when people who I have smiled at come back again and they immediately smile at me and say, "Hi".
Our Bible verse says, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32
When we make the first move and smile at people we are being kind and compassionate.
Let us always make the first move and greet people with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment