Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Listening

Be careful how you talk to yourself because you are listening. ~ Listen Quotes
They say we believe more about what we say to ourselves than what other people say about us. This being the case it's very important to talk to ourselves in a positive way.
Years ago I would tell myself, "I hate to exercise!" and so I never did. There came a time I was challenged to run a race. Now I had to change my way of thinking and I started to talk to myself differently. I started to say, "I enjoy exercise and I do it every day." As I changed the way I was talking to myself it changed my way of living.
Our Bible verse has become one of my favorites. "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23 GNT
Be careful how you talk to yourself because you are listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment