Wednesday, December 4, 2019

What Do You Want?

The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you decide to do. What Do You Want Quotes
I think if you ask most people what they want they'll say, "I want to be happy." They may see other people having what they want, but are they willing to do what these people did to get it?
Years ago I started to read inspirational books. These books had stories in them about people who had what I wanted. Some of these people were famous and others were just ordinary everyday people. These people had a way of living life that inspired me.
One thing I noticed with these people is the way they thought. Their thinking was much different than mine. To have what they had I knew I would have to decide to do what they were doing. I had to change the way I thought.
This Bible verse is a reminder when I get off track. "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23 GNT
To be who we want to be we may need to be careful about what we are thinking.
The difference between who you are who you want to be is what you decided to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment