Tuesday, December 3, 2019

What Do Parents Want?

If you ask most parents what they want they will say, "I want my children to be happy." It makes parents happy when they see their children happy.
I believe the same is true of God our Father. He has given us so much in this world for our enjoyment. There is no one who can't find something to be happy about. Yes, we have problems, that's life. But the LORD has given us many things to focus on besides those.
These two Bible verses have helped me so much, "In the world, ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 ESV and "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10 JB 2000
Let's put a smile on our heavenly Father's face today. He knows we have problems in our lives but Jesus came that we may have and enjoy our lives and have it in abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment