Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Seeing Clearly

Maybe our eyes need to be washed by tears once in a while so that we can start to see clearly again. ~ I Can See Clearly Now Quotes ~
I remember well how clearly I saw life right after Todd died. The pain of the loss was great but for once in my life, I saw what was really important.
I could see life was much more than material things. As my eyes were washed by tears I could see clearly that relationships were what made life worth living.
Our Bible verse says, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matthew 22:37 & 39
These two verses sum up what's important in life...relationships.
Love God first and love other people and ourselves too.
Maybe our eyes need to be washed by tears once in a while so that we can start to see clearly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment