Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Worry Less and Smile More

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret, just learn and grow. ~ Life Quotes ~
I wasn't sure what to expect going through security on an international flight. I thought I had taken off everything and put it in the tray, but I hadn't.
The next thing I knew I was being pulled out of the line and asked to step over to the side. First, I was put through a few machines then I was padded down. All of a sudden I knew exactly what the problem was... my Vivofit (step counter) I had strapped to my ankle. 
I smiled and said to the girl, "I think I know what the problem is." She was not smiling and was very serious, at first. As she was waiting for some wand to give me the once over we started to talk. I told her why I had this Vivofit on my ankle instead of my wrist and before you know it she was smiling too.
Our Bible verse says A cheerful look brings joy to the heart. Proverbs 15:30. I think my smile helped both of us to relax. I don't regret going through this experience. I learned something that day.
Worry less, smile more. Don't regret, just learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment