Monday, May 13, 2019

Play The Hand You're Dealt

Life is not fair at times and we can be dealt a poor hand. It's up to us how we play the hand we're dealt. ~ Life Quotes ~
Life is not always about holding good cards, but playing a poor hand well.
I know people who have folded when they've been dealt a poor hand. But I've also known people who do the very best with the hand they've been dealt.
Our Bible verse says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
This verse doesn't say you might have trouble. It says you will have trouble. Life isn't always fair and we all will be dealt a poor hand at times. However, we can have peace in the midst of it all when we live in relationship with the Lord.
Life is not fair at times and we can be dealt a poor hand. It's up to us how we play the hand we're dealt.

No comments:

Post a Comment