Tuesday, May 7, 2019

We're Home

Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. Quotes About The Unknown
First, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to pray for us on our trip to Israel. It was an awesome experience, to say the least. We met wonderful people! Our travel guide from America Israel Tours Barack was #1 on our Roots Of Your Faith Tour. I would highly recommend this company if you ever have the opportunity to go to Israel.
I bet you're wondering if we got baptized in the Jordan River. Yes, we did! For those who know me well understand what an ordeal this was for me. I do NOT like to put my face in the water! Our daughter said it must have been a "miracle" for me to do this.
I took over 300 pictures but like most trips, they would be meaningless to anyone but me. After I go through them I may post a few others would enjoy.
Thank you again for your prayers. We arrived home last night safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment