Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Look For The Good

Every day may not be good...but God can bring something good out of every day. ~ Kay ~
I wrote "Every day may not be good...but God can bring something good out of every day." in my introduction on my blogs. I know this to be true because I have personally witnessed God bring good out of situations in my life that were not good.
Our Bible verse points this out. "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28 NLT
When this verse says, 'everything' I believe it's talking about the things that aren't so good. When we turn our bad situations over to the Lord He can bring good out of them.
Every day may not be good...but God can bring something good out of every day. Look for the good!

No comments:

Post a Comment