Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Give It As An Offering

When people think about giving an offering I believe most people think about giving money. But giving money isn't the only thing we can give.
Today I heard a story about a woman giving a situation that had hurt her as an offering. She actually wrote it on a piece of paper and put it in the offering plate at church. God took her offering and gave her back more than she expected.
When I heard this story I thought back on how I gave myself and Todd to the Lord after he died. I actually gave both of us over to the Lord as an offering and asked Him to work something good out of it Todd's death. Like this woman, God has exceeded my expectations.
When we give our situations over to the Lord as an offering He can and will work something good out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment