Thursday, April 4, 2019

Drive The Bus

If you feel like life has thrown you under the bus; it's time to decide to start driving the bus.
I heard a story about this quote. Two women were having a conversation. One said to the other, "Life has just thrown me under the bus." I don't know if she realized it or not, but her story wasn't half as bad as the person she was talking to. In response to her sad story, the other women said, "Well, it did me too, but I decided to drive the bus."
We can stay under the bus living life with a chip on our shoulder if we choose. Or we can shake it off and remember all the good things we have that we can be thankful for.
I took a woman to a Psychiatrist office for counseling. The interesting thing was when she came out she had an assignment. She was to write down 10 things every day that she was thankful for.
She had a choice to stay under the bus or start driving the bus by doing the assignments given. The choice was hers.
If you feel like life has thrown you under the bus: it's time to decide to start driving the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment