Thursday, April 18, 2019

Being Optimistic

Being optimistic isn't always being happy. It's taking what the world throws at you and saying, "I'm not going to let this get me down." ~ Don't Make Your Problems Your Focus Quotes ~
When we focus on our problems we lose focus on what's important. Just as soon as one problem is over another one comes along. That's life!
Today's Bible verse says, "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 NLT
When we know that God will take care of us and supply all our needs we can focus on what's important in life.
Being optimistic isn't always about being happy. It's taking what the world throws at you and saying, "I'm not going to let this get me down."

No comments:

Post a Comment