Thursday, March 7, 2019

Things Happen

Life is tough. Things happen. It's how you respond to those things that determine your personal happiness. ~ How Do You Respond Quotes ~
If you ask people what they want in life most people will say they want to be happy. But life is tough and things happen. How are we suppose to respond?
Today's Bible verse will help us respond in the right way. "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid." John 14:27
I know when I get upset just thinking and saying, "Peace I leave with you, do not let your heart be troubled." helps me relax.
Life is tough. Things happen. It's how you respond to those things that determine your personal happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment