Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Life Changing

No matter how much it hurts now, one day you'll look back and realize it changed your life for the better. ~ Life Quotes To Live By ~
Like most of you, I've been through some hurtful things in my life. I've thought about some of them and what I've noticed is that they have made me stronger. Being strong in difficult times has surely changed my life for the better.
This is today's Bible verse. "This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 NLT
When we look back and see how we have grown through life's hardships we will realize they have changed our life for the better. We also know that the LORD our God has been with us through them all.
No matter how much it hurts now, one day you'll look back and realize it changed your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment