Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mind Over Matter

Age is strictly mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter. ~ Jack Benny ~
I've known people who thought and acted old when they were young. I've also been around people who joked about "pushing 100" who didn't act old but enjoyed life. I truly believe age is strictly mind over matter.
Since today is my birthday I am here to say, "I don't think of myself as old in any way. I don't count the years. I do my best to make my years count and enjoy each day."
Today's Bible verse is one of my favorites. "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made. I will rejoice and be glad. I hope you will too.
Age is strickly mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment