Saturday, February 9, 2019

Who's In Charge?

Choose your thoughts wisely. Be kind to yourself. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
It was a new day in my life when I heard this for the first time! For some reason, I thought I had to think whatever fell into my head. I didn't know I could choose my own thoughts and replace the negative ones with positive ones.
I bought a Good News Bible and when I read, "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23 GNT the game was on!
I learned that I had to be careful about my thinking because my life was shaped by my own thoughts.
Choose your thoughts wisely. Be kind to yourself. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
Who's in charge? You are!

No comments:

Post a Comment