Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Want To Life

Live a "want to" life not a "have to" life. Simple Life Quotes
We can take a lot of pressure off of ourselves if we develop this attitude. We don't "have to" do anything. However, we may not like the consequences if we don't.
Years ago this thought came to me. "You don't have to read the Bible for Me. I already know it! You're doing yourself a favor by studying it." Somehow this thought changed my whole attitude about doing almost anything including shoveling!
No matter what I need to do I tell myself, "I want to." It sure makes life more pleasant than feeling the burden of "I have to."
We're called to be free, but not everything is beneficial. (see 1 Corinthians 6:12) We need to choose what is best for us and others.
Live a "want to" life not a "have to" life.

No comments:

Post a Comment