Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Motivate Yourself

With the right attitude, you can motivate and inspire yourself to do whatever needs to be done. Motivate Yourself Quotes
I had to motivate myself this morning. I came down with a cold and quite honestly I felt like staying in bed. However, I got up and did my morning cleaning and worked out on The Ball. I didn't think it was wise to shovel so I put a pan of birdseed out on the porch for the birds.
Our biggest source of motivation is our own thoughts. Be miserable or motive yourself. Whatever has to be done it's always our choice. We don't need for someone else to come along and motivate and inspire us.
I know that no matter what I need to do I can put this Bible verse into practice. "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 This verse has moved and motivated me more times than I can count!
With the right attitude, you can motivate and inspire yourself to do whatever needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment