Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Too Expensive

"Anything that cost you your peace is too expensive...learn to let it go." ~ Deep Life Quotes ~
Every so often I like to look at "Deep Life Quotes." These quotes cause me to think.
How often has our inability to let something go caused us great stress and health problems? I know I can relate to this big time. Because of the pain, both physically and mentally, I'm learning to let things go because they are too expensive.
Our Bible verse has helped me. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27 ESV
If peace is important to us we need to learn to "Let Not" and "Let it go" Anything that cost you your peace is too expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment