Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Dream

Years ago I had a dream. I saw a person walking down a dusty road. This person was bent over because of all the burdens they were carrying. As I looked closer I could see these burdens had names...guilt, anger, fear, worry, jealousy, unforgiveness, etc.
Up ahead I could see a bright light. In the light, I could see Jesus smiling with open arms. As the person slowly looked up and walked towards the light their pace quickened. Now they were walking more upright and the burdens were falling off. The closer they got to the light a constant flow of love, joy, peace, etc started to come into their heart.
I've thought about this dream many times. I knew it related to my life. I believe others can relate to it too. I've thought it would be cool if someone would paint a picture of this dream. Who knows maybe someone will someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment