Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Milestone

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started." Milestone Quote
Today is a milestone for me. It's hard to believe but I've actually posted 1000 times in this blog Kay's Insights 4 Living.
There are several reasons why I started this blog. For one I wanted people to be encouraged. I've always loved quotes so I look for uplifting quotes and Bible verses to go along with them.
It was years ago that I started to read books that told how people were living the overcoming life. I wanted what they had! I could see that these people had a personal relationship with the Lord and they were also putting Bible verses into practice.
Each day I have no idea what I'll post. I pray and ask the Lord to help me find something encouraging to post. Interesting enough I find quotes and Bible verses that encourage me. I figure if they help me they will be something someone else needs too.
Today's Bible verses say. "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him," 1 Timothy 1:12
Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered. Proverbs 11:25
So today is a huge milestone for me. I have certainly been blessed! I thank the Lord who has given me the strength and ideas to write things to encourage myself and others.
When you feel like quitting think about why you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment